Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Big Debut!

Hello, and welcome to Wee Little Designs Blog! I dreamed this project up several months ago, and have since been working extremely hard to make it a reality. And now it is! With great pride, I introduce Wee Little Designs! I am nervous, and excited, and hopeful all at once.

I love cards. I love making them, and sending them, and of course receiving them! Combine that with my love, love, LOVE for Photoshop, and voila! Wee Little Designs. Have a look around the site, and if you have a few minutes, leave me some feedback.

Thanks for stopping by, and please check back often, I will post new designs frequently!

5 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Good luck, Jamie!! Very exciting. The site looks beautiful and nicely laid out. A question though: can people copy those layouts if there isn't a watermarked thingy over them? (I have no idea, and I'm sure you've thought about it already, but just wanted to make sure).

The layouts are really nice. Good luck, hon! (Oh, you can put me in your drawing!)

Butterfly Mama said...

Jamie these are terrific, you have quite a talent!!

"Owen" said...

Congratulations on your debut! You are very talented! Love all the stuff you have in here :) Best of Luck!

Susie PSU said...

What a great idea for you! Good luck!!

Heather Anne said...

These are wonderful - you really have a gift for design! Do you design blog templates as well? I'm bookmarking you and keeping you in mind for Christmas cards!