Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Valentines and Templates

One of the things I am working on for the new year is offering templates! I have created these two Valentine designs which I will gladly customize and have printed for you, or if you have Photoshop and would like to create your own, I would love to send you the template!




Both files are 4x6 at 300ppi, and were created in Photoshop 7. If you would like one or both, email me at weelittledesigns@hotmail.com and I will email you the template at no cost! (But you have to promise to give me feedback on how well they worked out for you!)

4 comments:

traciandira said...

Those are adorable Jamie!

Gina said...

I SO wish I had photoshop! These are so dang cute!

Shana-Lynn said...

How adorable.

Redhots84 said...

These are absolutely adorable! Would you mind sending me the templates please? My e-mail address is Redhots84@Yahoo.com

I love your work and I'll be back in the near future for announcements!

Keep up the good work!