Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fresh New Cards

Since I opened late last year, I've had lots of requests for cards printed directly on cardstock, and I unfortunately had to turn those people away. Until now! I'm now offering cards on photo paper (now also available in 5x7!) AND cards printed on a heavy, smooth cardstock. These cards are available in 2 sizes, and come out really nice! Check out our card details and pricing pages for details.

In addition to new card paper options, I've also been working on lots of new designs to choose from. Check out each of my galleries to see what's new! Here's a small sampling:













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mykolaitis Crew said...

Hi. I have used your services before, but now I can't find your website. Are you still in business? If so please let me know how I can find you on line so that I can order cards for the holidays.

Thank you,
Julie