Monday, May 4, 2009

Goodbye From Wee Little Designs

After just under two years, I'm very sad to say that I've shut down shop.

I absolutely loved designing cards. LOVED IT! There are few things more satisfying than working hard on a design for a customer, then getting an email back from them telling me how perfect it is and how excited they are to send it out. But I just can't seem to find the time to do it anymore. Perhaps one day when things change, I can pick it up again, but for now I have to say goodbye.

Thank you so, so much for your support on this little business I put together. I have loved working with every one of you, and hope to do it again one day.

Much love,
Jamie

4 comments:

Amber Tezel said...

Aw, that makes me very sad! But, best of luck to you with your beautiful daughter...and I hope you are back in business in the future when life allows! I will for sure come back!!

Thanks for all your help over the last few years! :)

Amber

A.K. said...

WHAT?!!! But I haven't had any kids yet and I've already picked out their birth announcements on your website. What am I going to do when we move next? Next Christmas?! Oh man!


(i totally understand though.... know we will miss you!) Please let me be one of the first to know when you start doing it again :)

Love,
A.K. Alexander
akalexander21@gmail.com

Mykolaitis Crew said...

Awwwwwwwww Jamie. I just saw your post. I am so sorry to hear that you had to shut down. :0( You were the BEST out there. I wish you all the best. God Bless.

Julie

SSL said...

what am i going to do for the holiday season! Very sad to hear that you shut down...please come back SOON!!!